Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Financial Update- May 1

Wow!  

That's how I feel!  It seems like just a couple weeks ago I was really wondering if I was asking a little too much of my friends and family, but God... two of our favorite words, huh?  God steps in and blows our mind with His grace and provision.  

So far He has provided 66% of my personal goal for "Encourage Indonesia 2013", and I believe that the rest is on the way. 

Thank you SO much for your generous contributions.  Pray with me for the money being raised by Bob Perdue for his personal support and for the $4,000 being raised by our church to sponsor the Choose Life Conference in Central Java.  

On May 12, we will be holding a "Cafe Bali" fundraiser at Grace Life Community Church to help raise awareness about the trip and funds to help meet our expenses.  We'll be selling wonderful, freshly roasted coffee from Sumatra and Bali as well as donuts, pastries, muffins and cookies.  The Cafe will be decorated using Indonesian artifacts and colors.  All are welcome.  Food and drinks will be free for the taking for a donation of any amount.  Please join us!
If you'd like to help with the "Cafe Bali" Fundraiser on Mother's Day, let me know!

If you'd like to make a secure, tax-deductible contribution to "Encourage Indonesia 2013", please CLICK HERE.

Terima kasih!

Pak John